
I appear. My name is Sergio, born in 1970, average physicist, black hair cut to the evenness, brown complexion, 1,80 mts; and weight about 90 kilos. I reside at the moment in Buenos Aires, Argentina.My present use is computer technic. Work for a company simultaneously which I have my own portfolio of clients, although my greater yearning is to be writer and to manage to publish some of my works that I have in folder.I like much to read. I have a great library that born circa 1983 and even continues growing.
I like much movies, until the point in which I recite complete dialogs of some of them of memory, along with the original titles, the year in which they were filmed, the actors, directors, etc. At the same time I am fan of the films of James Bond 007. I follow them in the cinema from 1983 and have the complete collection of its films, almost all even in VHS.
Also I like to arm scale models, mainly of airplanes, since I am a great co
nnoisseur of the military aviation.
Thanks to books i am great connoisseur of the external politics of the entire world. Frankly, I have little interest in the internal politic of my country because it is a disgust, but am an expert expert of the politic taken ahead by the rest of the world from beginnings of century XX
.
nnoisseur of the military aviation.Thanks to books i am great connoisseur of the external politics of the entire world. Frankly, I have little interest in the internal politic of my country because it is a disgust, but am an expert expert of the politic taken ahead by the rest of the world from beginnings of century XX
.
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario